Plummet



Image Property of Scrape TV
Copyright 2008


Last night I had this dream that I was riding down this hill and it was dark and rainy and completely abandoned. I realize no one is driving when the car spins out of control and flips off the side of the road. Free falling towards the bottom I wake up. It was absolutely terrifying. I woke up and felt so alone, about as isolated and frightened as I did in my dream. There's no way to really describe the dread I felt last night.

What does it mean to fall and die in your sleep? Why was there no driver?

3 comments:

  1. Your life is spinning out of control. You need to re-evaluate your life and take back control! BE THE DRIVER! You control the car and no one else! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val. That's what I figured. Scary though, how subconsciously you can tell yourself to take control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost always in dreams where I'm so scared I wake up with my heart pounding, I am powerless. I can't talk, or run. I feel terrified. I'm always so relieved when I realize...oh, it was a dream...and I know that I do have the power in me.

    ReplyDelete